911 Operator Will Be Released February 24th On Steam
The indie award-winning game 911 Operator which puts you in charge of sending the right amount of Police, Fire and Ambulances to the people of your own town will be released February 24th on Steam.
911 Operator is a game about the difficult work of people that manage emergency lines and services. Main task is to answer incoming calls and to react properly – give first aid instructions, advise, dispatch correct number of firemen / police / ambulances, or sometimes just ignore the call.
- Over 50 different voiceovered dialogs based on true events: sometimes serious and dramatic, sometimes funny or irritating
- Real First Aid Instructions and procedures
- Option to download and play on ANY REAL CITY in the world!
- 6 carefully prepared cities in campaign mode with special events
- Over 140 types of generated reports
- 12 types of emergency vehicles, including helicopters, vans, trucks and bikes
Check it out on Steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/503560/
Awards & Recognition
- “Best Indie Game.” – Digital Dragons, 17 May, 2016
- “Winner in Serious Games Category” – Game Developement World Championship, 1 Dec, 2016
- “Community Choice” – Game Developement World Championship, 1 Dec, 2016