Arma 3 Laws of War DLC Reveal
Previously referred to under its codename “Orange DLC”, Bohemia Interactive have finally revealed the next addition to Arma 3.
Explore a different perspective on the battlefield with the addition of a humanitarian faction, van, drone, mini-campaign, and more, in the Arma 3 Laws of War DLC!
Here’s what to expect from the DLC:
- International Development & Aid Project – This new faction, IDAP, is a non-governmental organization which is specialized in rapidly responding to humanitarian disasters.
- Mini-Campaign – Take on the role of IDAP explosive specialist Nathan MacDade, who is tasked with identifying and deactivating mines after the war in the Republic of Altis & Stratis has ended.
- Van – IDAP makes use of a new van, which comes in multiple variants, with over twenty custom liveries in total.
- Utility & Demining Drone – IDAP has a new drone at its disposal to be able to quickly move supplies to a specific location or assist with demining operations.
- APERS Mine Dispenser – The APERS Mine Dispenser is an effective but controversial area denial weapon system. It is typically only used in desperate situations.
- Vests, Bags, Headgear & Facewear – Various pieces of new gear help carry out your duties, including safety vests and goggles, hard hats, messenger bags, and more.
- Additional Content – Time trial challenges for the new van and drone, a paramedic outfit, and a training mine.
In addition, the Laws of War DLC will be supported by a major free Arma 3 platform update. Its highlights include:
- Refined cluster strikes
- The simulation of Unexploded Ordnance (UXO)
- The ability to drop (custom) leaflets from the sky
- Two new Showcase scenarios (Showcase Laws of War and Faction Showcase IDAP)
- Emergency and medical supplies such as food bags, water bottle packages, blankets, stretchers, and IV bags
- Decorative objects such as shelter tents and new furniture
- Extra Steam Achievements
Scheduled for official release in the beginning of September, the Arma 3 Laws of War DLC is available for pre-order on the Bohemia Store with a 10% pre-order discount (normal price: € 9.99 / $ 11.99 / £ 8.99). A portion of the proceeds from the direct sales of the Laws of War DLC in 2017 will be donated to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC). The total amount raised will be announced on www.bistudio.com in 2018.
For more information about the Arma 3 Laws of War DLC, be sure to check out www.arma3.com/dlc/lawsofwar!