Chaos Chronicle Welcomes New Characters And Events In Latest Content Update
Battle-ready players in the lands of Chaos Chronicle are tested as NEXON have launched the latest content update for fans of the wildly popular 2D mobile role-playing game (RPG).
The latest update also includes:
- New Heroes to Recruit: Seira, a defender-type heroine born to a knight and a mage parents whose expertise lies in manipulating gravity fields to move and paralyze enemies, as well as provoking all enemies and reducing their accuracy; and Rogers, a supporter-type hero who was advised by Elfina to walk the path of the priest. His skills lie in healing all allies and striking down enemies with a paralyzing thunderbolt, which also reduces enemy attack speed;
- Limited Time Event (Feb. 23-March 22, GMT+9):
- Aeris and Zached’s March Luc’KEY’ Event: Players can collect special Aeris and Zached keys and exchange them for valuable rewards. Aeris keys are earned by playing in the Normal/Hard Stage, Daily Dungeon, Manatech Tower, and Normal/Chaos Raid, while Zached keys are obtained by playing in the Arena, Coliseum, Guild War, and Proof of Gorde Jyle;
- Exchange Keys for Rewards: Trade in Aeris and Zached keys for hero-related items, including a 6-Star Hero Contract and a 4-Star Hero Selection Contract; and equipment, including a Grade 5~6 Elite Equipment Box, 2 Elite Equipment Rank-up Stones and a Grade 5 Accessory Box;
- Aeris and Zached’s Daily Rewards: Aeris and Zached will also be distributing rewards each day, for up to five days. Aeris will reward players with 4-6 Star Hero Contracts, rubies, gold and stamina, while Zached give players high-grade equipment/accessory boxes, elite equipment rank-up stones, and a 6-Star Hero Contract.