Launch Prices And Pre-orders For Lego Worlds Announced
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment have announced that LEGO Worlds, the digital LEGO brick building experience where players can explore, discover and create together, will commercially launch in the UK on 24 February, 2017 at a suggested retail price of £24.99 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and STEAM.
Developed by TT Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, LEGO Worlds is available now for pre-order in both physical and digital formats for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. A special LEGO Agents DLC pack, featuring new characters, vehicles, weapons and more from the Agents range of play materials, will be available exclusively on PlayStation 4 for a limited time.
LEGO Worlds, currently in STEAM Early Access until launch, remains available for purchase at the introductory price of £11.99. Gamers that purchase LEGO Worlds during Early Access can update to the final version with all of the new, upcoming features at no additional cost.
In LEGO Worlds, players uncover hidden treasures in environments that range from fun to the fantastical, where worlds come to life with a dizzying variety of vehicles and creatures – from cowboys riding giraffes and vampires scaring Yetis, to steamrollers, racing cars and colossal digging machines. Gamers can embark on a quest to become a Master Builder by helping other LEGO characters along the way – find a sword for a king, protect a farmer from a zombie invasion, or build a home for a caveman. Environments and creations are brought to life in any way fans can imagine, either by building brick by brick, placing down enormous prebuilt LEGO structures, or by using wondrous tools that let you paint and shape the landscape.
- Alter any of the procedurally generated digital worlds using convenient landscaping tools and prefabricated LEGO structures to build whatever you imagine.
- Discover hidden treasures in environments that range from fun to fantastic.
- Make your worlds come to life with customizable characters and creatures that interact with you and each other in unexpected ways.
- Explore with fun vehicles and creatures such as helicopters, bears, dragons, motorbikes and more.
- Unlock and play with your physical LEGO sets in a whole new way.
- Play in your friends’ worlds and share creations with each other.
- Online multiplayer allows two players to explore each other’s worlds together, create together, and engage in cooperative and competitive play experiences