New Content for NieR: Automata Announced
Fans will soon have more to experience in the world of NieR: Automata™ with today’s announcement from Square Enix Ltd., that a set of downloadable content will be available for the PlayStation 4 and Steam from 2nd May 2017.
The downloadable content (DLC) set, titled “3C3C1D119440927”, will include three exciting new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
The content is shown in the trailer at the top of this post and the boss battle gameplay can be seen below.